Thirty-seven members of the U.S. Senate sent a letter to President Triet on July 1, 2009 calling for the release of Father Thadeus Nguyen Van Ly.
- Kazakhstan: UN Declares Detention of Eight Muslim Men a Violation of International Law October 15, 2021
- Turkmenistan: Freedom Now Petitions UN on Behalf of Lawyer Pygamberdy Allaberdyev October 13, 2021
- Program Officer September 29, 2021
- Kazakhstan on the Human Rights Council: An Opportunity to Fulfill Neglected Promises September 28, 2021
- Morocco: Mohamed al-Bambary Released from Prison September 27, 2021