Thirty-seven members of the U.S. Senate sent a letter to President Triet on July 1, 2009 calling for the release of Father Thadeus Nguyen Van Ly.
- Uzbekistan: High Commissioner Türk Must Raise Human Rights Issues During His Visit March 10, 2023
- Togo: Freedom Now Petition with UN on Behalf of Businessman Abdoul Aziz Goma March 6, 2023
- Iran: Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani Released from Prison March 6, 2023
- Central Asia: United States Should Raise Human Rights Issues on Sec. Blinken’s Visit February 27, 2023
- Event: How can Kazakhstan’s Political Reforms Create Real Change? February 23, 2023