Thirty-seven members of the U.S. Senate sent a letter to President Triet on July 1, 2009 calling for the release of Father Thadeus Nguyen Van Ly.
- Kyrgyzstan: Mass arrests of government critics in escalating crackdown on dissent October 28, 2022
- Kazakhstan: U.S. Senators Call for Investigation Into January 2022 Events October 7, 2022
- Kazakhstan: Freedom Now Condemns Sentencing of Labor Activist Erzhan Elshibayev September 29, 2022
- Azerbaijan: Freedom Now Condemns Detention of Lawyer Elchin Sadigov and Journalist Avaz Zeynalli September 15, 2022
- Kazakhstan Should Comply with UN Decision and Quash Activist’s Conviction September 13, 2022