On June 16, 2010, Freedom Now announced the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention had issued Opinion No. 12/2010 finding her to be held in violation of international law.
- India: Justice for Professor Gokarakonda Naga Saibaba December 5, 2022
- Kyrgyzstan: Mass arrests of government critics in escalating crackdown on dissent October 28, 2022
- Kazakhstan: U.S. Senators Call for Investigation Into January 2022 Events October 7, 2022
- Kazakhstan: Freedom Now Condemns Sentencing of Labor Activist Erzhan Elshibayev September 29, 2022
- Azerbaijan: Freedom Now Condemns Detention of Lawyer Elchin Sadigov and Journalist Avaz Zeynalli September 15, 2022