On June 16, 2010, Freedom Now announced the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention had issued Opinion No. 12/2010 finding her to be held in violation of international law.
- Kazakhstan: Freedom Now Condemns Treatment of Imprisoned Labor Activist July 9, 2021
- All Style and No Substance? Uzbekistan’s Rebranding is Hollow without Human Rights July 2, 2021
- India: UN Declares Detention of Human Rights Activist GN Saibaba to be a Violation of International Law June 17, 2021
- Designations of “Undesirable Organizations” by Russia Must End June 4, 2021
- Kazakhstan: UN Declares Detention of Labor Activist Erzhan Elshibayev to be a Violation of International Law June 2, 2021