On June 16, 2010, Freedom Now announced the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention had issued Opinion No. 12/2010 finding her to be held in violation of international law.
- India: Human Rights Organizations Call for Release of Imprisoned Academic G.N. Saibaba January 13, 2021
- Advocacy Director January 11, 2021
- Freedom Now Condemns Sentencing of Women’s Rights Activist Loujain Alhathloul December 28, 2020
- Uzbekistan: Stop Punishing Homosexuality and Respect the Human Rights of All December 10, 2020
- Kazakhstan: Freedom Now and KIBHR File UN Petition on behalf of Eight Muslim Men December 7, 2020