On June 16, 2010, Freedom Now announced the UN Working Group on Arbitrary Detention had issued Opinion No. 12/2010 finding her to be held in violation of international law.
- Joint Statement on the Alarming Situation in Kazakhstan January 6, 2022
- Sri Lanka: Poet Ahnaf Jazeem Released on Bail December 15, 2021
- Uzbekistan: U.S. Senators Highlight Human Rights Concerns Ahead of US-Uzbekistan Dialogue December 7, 2021
- Kazakhstan: Azamat Umbetaliyev Released from Prison December 6, 2021
- Administrative Assistant November 16, 2021