Washington, DC: The United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detention has issued its opinion that the Government of Indonesia is in violation of international law by detaining Filep Karma. The Working Group calls on the Government of Indonesia to immediately release the human rights advocate.
- Turkmenistan: UN Declares Detention of Lawyer Pygamberdy Allaberdyev to be a Violation of International Law May 13, 2022
- Kazakhstan: UN Declares Detention of Human Rights Activist Alnur Ilyashev to be a Violation of International Law May 10, 2022
- Sri Lanka: UN Declares Detention of Poet Ahnaf Jazeem to be a Violation of International Law May 4, 2022
- Uzbekistan: Freedom Now Petitions UN on Behalf of Blogger Otabek Sattoriy May 3, 2022
- Tajikistan: Freedom Now Petitions UN on Behalf of Anti-Corruption Activist Saidnuriddin Shamsiddinov April 21, 2022