Washington, DC: The United Nations Working Group on Arbitrary Detention has issued its opinion that the Government of Indonesia is in violation of international law by detaining Filep Karma. The Working Group calls on the Government of Indonesia to immediately release the human rights advocate.
- Kazakhstan: UN Declares Detention of Eight Muslim Men a Violation of International Law October 15, 2021
- Turkmenistan: Freedom Now Petitions UN on Behalf of Lawyer Pygamberdy Allaberdyev October 13, 2021
- Program Officer September 29, 2021
- Kazakhstan on the Human Rights Council: An Opportunity to Fulfill Neglected Promises September 28, 2021
- Morocco: Mohamed al-Bambary Released from Prison September 27, 2021