A copy of the resolution is available here.
- Iran: UN Declares Detention of Christian Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani to be a Violation of International Law February 22, 2021
- Jailed Professor G.N. Saibaba’s Life at Risk after Testing Positive for COVID-19 February 19, 2021
- Kazakhstan: Freedom Now and McKool Smith File UN Petition on behalf of Activist Alnur Ilyashev February 16, 2021
- Saudi Arabia: Women’s Rights Activist Loujain Alhathloul Released from Prison February 10, 2021
- Sri Lanka: Charges Against Author Shakthika Sathkumara Are Dropped February 9, 2021