A copy of the letter is available here.
- Iran: Freedom Now Petitions UN on Behalf of Women’s Rights Activists Saba Kord Afshari and Raheleh Ahmadi June 29, 2022
- Administrative Assistant June 13, 2022
- Saudi Arabia: President Biden Must Set Preconditions for Meeting with Saudi Crown Prince June 9, 2022
- Afghanistan: Open Letter to Permanent Representatives of Member and Observer States to the UN Human Rights Council June 1, 2022
- Turkmenistan: UN Declares Detention of Lawyer Pygamberdy Allaberdyev to be a Violation of International Law May 13, 2022